RMB Service Group are seeking a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic. You will be tasked with the general servicing, preventative maintenance and repairs of various types of heavy vehicles, cranes and machinery.
Experience working in this field would be essential however, RMB will provide ongoing training for the wider range of specialised vehicles and plant.
• Effectively complete general service, preventative maintenance and repairs on heavy vehicles/equipment.
• Diagnose and fault find mechanical problems.
• Work within a strong team environment assisting and supporting other team members.
What we are looking for:
• Hold a certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent.
• High attention to detail coupled with a robust ability to work as part of a team whilst also being self-motivated.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively and able to work collaboratively.
• It is desirable to hold a Heavy Rigid Vehicle (or higher class) License.
• Uniforms are supplied & professionally laundered + PPE provided.
• Attractive wages with the opportunity to work overtime hours.
• Be a part of a company that cares about their people.
• Be recognized for your hard work.
If you have the above attributes and feel this position is a good fit for you, the team at RMB would love to hear from you!
click on our Careers tab to express your interest now!